CAL Learning educators are all talented professionals with a passion for intercultural communication. They all have a significant amount of experience teaching professional adults. Our teaching methodology incorporates practical, skills-based learning for improved intercultural communication.
CAL Learning is always looking for talented language and culture instructors who are committed to helping others improve their intercultural communication skills.
If you are an experienced language or culture instructor, in the US or abroad, please send a resume and cover letter detailing your areas of expertise, language skills and availability schedule. We will contact you should an opportunity arise.
Accent reduction instructor
- Degree in Applied Lingustics, TESOL, Speech Language Pathology or related field.
- Familiarity and experience with IPA, phonology and the American sound system.
- 3+ years teaching pronunciation or accent reduction
- Degree in language teaching, linguistics, communications, or related field
- 3+ years experience teaching adults
- Familiarity with communicative approaches to language instruction
- Able to create dynamic, interactive lessons based on the needs and interests of the trainees
- Able to handle the demands of advanced-level language learners
- Business background/experienceand international experience preferred.
All languages welcome to apply.
Country Specialists - Please send a resume including in-country experiences (with dates), a brief description of work experiences abroad, and any additional languages with levels of fluency.
Intercultural/Diversity Trainer - Extensive experience developing and delivering programs on topics related to cross-cultural awareness and diversity in the workplace.
Tell us more about your needs and we'll contact you directly to discuss how we can help. REQUEST INFO