Do people often ask you to repeat yourself?
Do you find it difficult to have conversation by phone?
Are you nervous that your accent prevents you from getting your message across, or holds you back at work?
A strong accent can hold you back from moving up to the next level regardless of potential.
You can reduce your accent and learn to speak more clearly with CAL Learning online accent reduction coaching
With no travel time and course content focused on your needs, goals and interests, CAL Learning online accent reduction coaching helps busy professionals use their time wisely. Coaching emphasizes identifying and correcting repeated patterns of error, with the objective of maximum improvement and habit formation in a short period of time. You will see significant improvement in the 5 areas covered in our coaching program.
How soon would you like to:
Speak with greater clarity and fluency
Feel self-confidence in speaking situations
Have greater opportunity for career advancement
Coaching program includes:
- pre- and post-assessment (1 hour each) using the Compton Phonological Assessment of Foreign Accent
- 10 one-hour intensive and directed coaching sessions that target your specific pronunciation errors
- customized training materials based on your needs, goals and interests.
- 40-page Speak Up! Quick Guide reference book covering key points and techniques in accent reduction
- Video/Audio recordings of all 12 sessions for review and practice
Schedule a FREE ASSESSMENT to identify your problematic areas in pronunciation.
About the Coach: Lauren Supraner is founder and president of CAL Learning, an intercultural communication consulting and training company. Lauren has over 20 years’ experience in business communication skills for non-native speakers of English, and intercultural communication training. She coaches foreign-born professionals in accent reduction, business English, and American culture, and has helped thousands of executives, managers, and technical professionals to reduce their accents and improve their skills in cross-cultural communication .